We're now open! Local Government restrictions applyFind out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Everyone who walks into The Highwayman in Oswestry gets a warm welcome. Workmen and suits rub shoulders at the bar. Locals trade banter over pints of real ale. Those travelling further afield stop off to refuel and find they’re spoilt for choice when they open our food menu. Whole families reunite round the dinner table. Busy couples love steak night. Old friends catch up over lunch, and groups of mates get together for Friday night drinks.
Coming with the kids? Good stuff! They’ll have a ball running around the children’s play area. And just as much fun choosing what to have for lunch or tea off the kids’ menu. Grab a knife and fork and get amongst it.
There’s so much choice behind the bar and on the main menu. Beer, wine, prosecco, spirits, soft drinks, and coffee are served by friendly staff for whom nothing is too much bother. Pick up our food menu and you’ll find there’s a light bite, burger, or main meal on there for everyone you can think of. We’ve got great British favourites or you can go on a foodie adventure with exciting dishes from exotic destinations.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
We want to ensure you have the best experience possible when you visit, and our menus continue to offer your favourite pub dishes at an unsurpassed quality.
We always think of those guests who have special dietary requirements when developing our menus so there is always a choice of vegetarian, vegan and NGCI dishes. In addition, we have full allergen information available on pub web pages, via our online app and printed copies in our pubs.
We’re continually innovating to bring you both new tastes and new dishes, whilst ensuring your pub favourites are always available and the best they can be.
I am sure you will agree, there really is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you with a friendly smile, this is your local.View our Menus
We Would Love To Get Your Feedback.
We welcome all of our customers to share their feedback. Why not click on the button below to share a review on Trip Advisor.
We would love to hear your feedback. Please click on the button below if you would like to get in touch with our team here at Marston's.